And let's not get started about how many buttons or rocker switches there are to control the various systems- I am not kidding when I say there are over 20- maybe 30 buttons to control the AC, radio, and other options. Try finding the defrost button for the front while driving in heavy traffic - on the other hand - don't! As I drive the car and feel the various ways that things were done, I keep coming back to that idea that this car was not really designed by someone or a group of people that were very smart and working together. Not saying the folks at Toyota are genius, but boy they sure know how to make a car feel easy to operate.
Ok, enough negative- we do love the vehicle and there are some very nice features also. I like the dual climate controls and the "just turn the knob" to turn on feature. The external mirrors with the blind spot "super mirrors" are really a nice touch- as is the backup camera and warning system (we have small children).
No comments:
Post a Comment